| Sydney to Melbourne Drive|| Heritage Tourism|
| Colonial & Historic|
This unique and engaging guided harbour tour gives you the chance to get up close and personal with Sydney 's colourful convict history. Enjoy a fun and fascinating guided convict history walking tour on limited access Goat Island.
Savour a delicious barbeque buffet lunch including open bar on Goat Island, overlooking picturesque Sydney Harbour.
Sit back and relax as you cruise past and learn about Sydney icons and the most prestigious and historic waterside "castles". The ultimate way to experience Sydney and its beautiful Harbour.
On Goat Island we lay out an incredible Aussie Feat for lunch. ‘Tuck in’ to a deluxe Aussie BBQ, prepared by your professional chef and enjoy some complimentary bubbly!
- Professional local tour guide to share fascinating stories and facts about Sydney now and then
- Buffet barbequed lunch in tranquil setting overlooking the Harbour
- Complimentary open bar, including bubbly, beer or soft drink
- Morning/afternoon tea with muffins
- Guided tour highlights
- Fascinating convict buildings and stories on restricted access harbour island
- Sydney icons viewed from the harbour including the Opera House and Harbour Bridge
- Historic Sydney harbour and surrounds including first settlement sites
- Fabulous “Sydney castles“
- Harbour cruise onboard a beautifully restored 1920s ferry with authentic timber features. (Approximately 40 mins spent on the ferry)
- Personalised small tour group guaranteed during the convict walking tour
Price includes entry fee to Goat Island and a donation to the National Parks and Wildlife Service to assist continue vital preservation work on the island.
Duration: 2hours and 45minutes
Boarding: 15 minutes prior to tour start time
Tour time: 1pm to 3:45pm Mon, Thu, Fri, Sat and Sun
11:30am to 2:15pm on weekends and school holiday in Dec & Jan
Add to Favourites
Send to a